My career in real estate began over 4 years ago when I retired as a legal assistant in a major New York law firm and I moved permanently to our home in the Poconos which we used as a weekend and vacation home. I am originally from upstate New York so settling down here in the Poconos is like going home again and it helps me to easily relate to people who are looking to settle here. I believe...
- I was a legal assistant for the Managing Partner in a major New York law firm. I retired 4 years ago. I have been a real estate agent in the Pocono area for over 4 years. I find it very challenging and rewarding. I have met many interesting and wonderful people. This is a profession that always brings along something new.
- New York State Notary 25 years.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Agent.
- Pocono Mountain Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- PA Board of of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Member of Women of the Moose since 2007.
- Belong to the Locust Lake Village Archery Club