My Client Reviews
Throughout my adult years, I have had the experience of purchasing a few different houses. As my budget grew, I recently found the need and desire to purchase a larger home. I spoke to a variety of different realtors that showed me a variety of homes until I found Griselle Torres . When making such a large decision, I wanted to work with someone that I could trust. Throughout the past several months, Griselle has been there every step of the way. She has always answered every call or email no matter what time of day or night it was. Hers professionalism, mentorship, knowledge, honesty, and hard work ethic are much respected and appreciated. I never felt that she was just trying to sell me a house, but that she was a mentor to answer my questions and help me to make the best decision for my new home. I now consider Griselle a friend and would highly recommend her to anyone that is searching for a new home. Thanks again to Griselle Torres and the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Team for being such a pleasure to work with.
Griselle has shown to be a wealth of information and insight on everything I needed as a first time home buyer. Her dedication to hearing my needs and understanding what i am looking for shows that she is there for the home buyer every step of the way. Looking forward to continue working with Griselle. Unlike other realtors we have dealt with, she communicates with me no matter the time of day. If she is busy she responds very quickly.
- I began my career as Real Estate Agent in Puerto Rico in 1995 where I specialized in a new construction with Mora Development Corp. in Paseo Del Mar, Sierra Del Sol, and Sierra Del Rio. In addition to my experience as a Realtor, I have experience in the banking world in the real estate closing department of a large lending institution. I moved to Florida in 2016 and worked as an active real estate professional for La Rosa Realty in Orlando before joining Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Synergy's New Smyrna Beach office. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Realtors, and the New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors. I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of the New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Member of the Down Syndrome Association of Florida
EXPLORE NEW SMYRNA BEACH, New Smyrna Beach is a Florida city south of Daytona Beach. It's a surf hub known for its beaches, including nearby Canaveral National Seashore. District has art Galleries , shops ,restaurants and the New Smyrna Museum of History.
Mar 14, 2018 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN LPGA COMMUNITY , DAYTONA BEACH 4BR/2BA , OPEN FLOOR PLAN, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, AMAZING CLUBHOUSE WITH POOL AND GOLF COURSE COMMUNITY. CONTACT ME TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Mar 13, 2018 ‧ Home Buying
The community of New Smyrna Beach is what sold Billy and Randie Jayne Bloomhall on the $2.82 million home off North Peninsula Avenue. "It is way more about community for us," Billy Bloomhall said. "It is not about the value of the house, it's about the value of the community."Source
Feb 19, 2018 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.