My Client Testimonials
- Selling Chattanooga Real Estate since 2012! 2016 Rising Star and received BHGRE Silver Award In 2017 was #3 Producer in the company. In 2018 was #1 Producer in the company, and received BHGRE Gold Award. 2016, 2017, 2018 MultiMillion Dollar Producer
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors
- Member Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Professional Women
My Community Involvement
- Women Build a home for Habitat For Humanity
- St. Jude Dream Home
- Partnership for Families, Children & Adults
Serving All Areas from the Suburbs to the City
Real Estate Chat with Agent ChattaKat
Getting your home ready for the market can be a daunting task! Where do you start! Everyone knows to "put away the clutter" but what else can you do to make sure your home is ready for the market of today? With the invention of HGTV, buyers are comparing your home to the ones they see on television. Here are some things to do to improve the appearance of your home in buyer's eyes:Exterior:Pressure wash the exterior of the house, driveway, sidewalk, and deckTrim all of the bushesTrim any tree l...
Sep 17, 2020 ‧ Home Selling
Ah, the weather is cooler now and school has started. It's time to get ready to get cozy inside and enjoy the winter months! Time to clean and store all of your spring and summer items so that they will stay in good condition and be ready to put back out in a few short months! Here are a few items to take care of now before it gets too cold:Outside:Check your gutters and downspouts to make sure they are clear now so when the leaves fall they won't be super clogged. You should do this through...
Sep 17, 2020 ‧ Tips and Advice
Buying a home can be intimidating if you are not familiar with the all of the lingo that is used by your agent, your lender, and the title company throughout the process. Have no fear - here are a list of words that are used commonly and what they mean:FIXED-RATE MORTGAGEMortgage rates will be discussed with you when you meet with your lender to get pre-approved. A fixed-rate mortgage is a loan that has an interest rate which will remain the same for the life of the loan. The most popular is ...
Sep 15, 2020 ‧ Home Buying