My Credentials and Memberships
- GRI (The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) - The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. REALTORS® earn the designation by attending 90 hours of classroom instruction, covering a variety of subjects including: contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance, and risk reduction. In addition, they have learned the fundamentals of brokerage and other areas of real estate specialization. With this designation and through increased awareness of current topics important to the real estate professional, such as legal issues, these REALTORS® can better serve prospective clients and customers. The GRI designation sets the individuals who have attained it, apart from other practitioners because it indicates to the public that the individual has obtained a professional educational foundation on which to base the services they provide and that they are a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) - The SRS designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) to real estate practitioners with advanced professional training essential to representing sellers. Any licensed REALTOR® who wishes to earn the SRS designation must complete specialized training and other experiential requirements. The SRS designation redefines your "normal" REALTOR® and reinvents the way they represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in todays marketplace.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) - The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. REALTORS® who have obtained their ABR® designation were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
My Community Involvement
- Cuse Pit Crew - Board Member/Treasurer - Cuse Pit Crew is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization on a mission to Refuel the Human-Animal Connection in the Syracuse area through community outreach and educational programming, while advocating for pit bulls and other misunderstood breeds.
- The Salvation Army - Volunteer - The Salvation Army of the Syracuse Area is dedicated to meeting human needs without discrimination, and to encourage and empower those in need to reach their full potential.
- B & R Bunkhouse - Volunteer - B & R Bunkhouse is the municipal shelter for the City of Syracuse. It houses the city's strays, abandoned and neglected animals.