As a loyal agent, Janel always puts her clients first, going above and beyond to ensure that all of their expectations are exceeded. She knows that real estate is a referral-based business, and works hard to ensure that every client becomes a client for life! Her enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit is the driving force behind her successful real estate business. Her experience, excitement and...
My Client Reviews
She was wonderful to work with and even checked in on us to make sure everything was going okay! Would definitely recommend!
Before choosing a real estate agent, I conducted a lot of research to see who would be the best choice based on the investment they make into selling the property (time and effort, not necessarily financially) and how they promote their listings. Janel Randall and the Better Homes and Gardens Paramount Team stood out as the most recognized and knowledgeable Team Oklahoma has to offer: their organic rankings are excellent (meaning people find listings on his site easily), their social media presence was strong, and I could tell they put a lot of work into their listings. You won't find a better agent, team company than this.
- Janel is a graduate of Oklahoma City University, where she received a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Administration. She has worked in corporate sales and sales management for 18 years. Originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, Janel attended Oklahoma City University and relocated to the Edmond area in 2005. She contributes much of her success to her knowledge of the local market. As an Edmond resident, she has thoroughly enjoyed along with her husband, raising her three children here and has tremendous knowledge of the local market. As a result, she brings a great expertise about buying and selling real estate. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information on neighborhoods, schools, shopping and the amenities our different communities have to offer. Like corporate sales, real estate is an exciting and dynamic career with few dull moments. She loves working with a diverse group of people from buyers to sellers, first time home buyers to the seasoned investor and has a passion for the real estate business and helping her clients.
My Credentials and Memberships
- United Oklahoma Association of Realtists® - Member
- MLSOK - Member
- Edmond Board of Realtors
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute - An increased knowledge and skills in a broad array of technical subjects and the fundamentals of real estate
- C2EX - Commitment to Excellence - indicates a Realtor's commitment to achieving the highest level of professionalism in the business. The endorsement measures 10 aspects of professionalism, ranging from customer service to use of technology. The C@EX program evolves as industry standards and best practices evolve. Realtors who have earned their endorsement are required to keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
- AHWD- At Home With Diversity - Relays to the public that those certified have been professionally trained in and are sensitive to a wide range of cultural issues
- National Association of Realtors - Member
- MBA - Oklahoma City University - Meinder's School of Business
My Community Involvement
- United Oklahoma Association of Realtists® - Board of Directors - President
- MLSOK - Board of Directors, President-Elect
- Edmond Board of Realtors - Board of Directors, Secretary
- Oklahoma Association of Realtors - Diversity and Inclusion Committee Member
- PR & Economic Development Commitee Co Chair Member at Edmond Board of Realtors
- Education Committee Member at Edmond Board of Realtors
- Seminar Speaker at Community Action - Home Buyers Seminars
- HOA President 2014 -2018