My Client Testimonials
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 4 years of Brand Management and Marketing education
- 1 year of luxury sales experience
- 1 year of event planning experience
My Credentials and Memberships
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission: Licensed Real Estate Broker, #307670
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Knock Home Swap Certified
Considering luxury homes in Wake County, we have heard many conversations that described this segment as "soft". The data from our local MLS says otherwise. We'll consider the top ten percent of listings, homes offered at $750,000 and above. Here are a few of the data points we collected: The highest publicly offered home in Wake County today is 1400 Alpine in Raleigh. This home comes in at $5.9 million and provides a gated community, 15 acres and over 18,000 square feet of living space. 26 prop...
Aug 08, 2019 ‧ Home Buying
With the rise of HGTV and the multitude of shows showing the journey of "house-flipping" it seems the general public is inspired by our booming market and the promise of making tens of thousand of dollars. Here in the Raleigh area we too see these homes as they re-enter the market being listed to buyers. Some are very well done and quite frankly, some are not. When the difference is not obvious how do buyers know when they are falling in love with a keeper or one that they should run awa...
Jul 08, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice