- 1992-1996 State Farm Insurance Sales Associate -- Sales & Service of Life, Health, Home & Automobile Insurance
- 2006-2017 Wake County Public School System ---Classroom as well as Customer Service at Lincoln Heights Elementary School
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2020 Knock Certification to help you BUY before you SELL
- 2020 Triangle REALTORS® Leadership Academy
- National Association of REALTORS
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Campbell University: Lundy-Fetterman School of Business Class of 1992 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
My Community Involvement
- Bible Study leader for Young Adults and Ordained Deacon at Piney Grove Baptist Church in Fuquay-Varina
- Various Youth mission trips stateside, as well as Missions to Guatemala, Puerto Rico & Dominican Republic
- World Changers Construction Crew Chief
- Mission Serve
- Habitat Women's Build
Where would you like to live? I can help!
Considering luxury homes in Wake County, we have heard many conversations that described this segment as "soft". The data from our local MLS says otherwise. We'll consider the top ten percent of listings, homes offered at $750,000 and above. Here are a few of the data points we collected: The highest publicly offered home in Wake County today is 1400 Alpine in Raleigh. This home comes in at $5.9 million and provides a gated community, 15 acres and over 18,000 square feet of living space. 26 prop...
Aug 08, 2019 ‧ Home Buying
With the rise of HGTV and the multitude of shows showing the journey of "house-flipping" it seems the general public is inspired by our booming market and the promise of making tens of thousand of dollars. Here in the Raleigh area we too see these homes as they re-enter the market being listed to buyers. Some are very well done and quite frankly, some are not. When the difference is not obvious how do buyers know when they are falling in love with a keeper or one that they should run awa...
Jul 08, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice