My Client Testimonials
- I've been a full time REALTOR® since 2017, closing 19 transactions in my second year. I've been successfully fulfilling my mission of helping people reach their goals and achieve their dreams for most of my working life as a counselor, a coach, a chef, and now I'm proud to be a part of one of the busiest real estate offices in Western North Carolina. I work extensively throughout Haywood County as well as Asheville and Buncombe County.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
- At Home With Diversity®
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource®
- Resort and Second home Property Specialist
- Workforce Housing Specialist
My Community Involvement
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Skyland Camp for Girls
- Asheville Vegan Society
- Asheville Mushroom Club
A wonderful condo unit in the Maggie Valley Club! Level access into the unit. Sold fully furnished and just minutes to the Clubhouse and pool. Screened and covered open air patio included!
Mar 14, 2019 ‧ Home Buying
Take a look at the current Haywood County Market Stats. As we head into the last 2 weeks of the year we remain behind last years numbers in regards to homes sold. Land sales are staying consistent with 2017 numbers!Looking for statistics on a specific neighborhood or subdivision? Let us know and we will get them to you!HAYWOOD COUNTY RESIDENTIAL SALES YTD 2018: AVERAGE SALES PRICEHAYWOOD COUNTY RESIDENTIAL SALES YTD: PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT AVERAGEHAYWOOD COUNTY RESIDENTIAL HOMES FOR SALEHAYWOOD ...
Dec 18, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News
There continues to be pressure on the land market in Haywood County. We have broken down the numbers of 2 neighborhoods close to Maggie Valley to give you a sample of what sellers are dealing with when trying to sell their land. Below is a summary of Haywood County Land Statistics through 12/6/2018.Do you want to see the numbers for your neighborhood? Contact us and we will get them to you!Mountain Watch LAND Market Update 12/6/2018Active Listings: 12 (price range: $19,000 to $125,000)Under Cont...
Dec 06, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News