My Client Reviews
Lidy Henry Believes in action Enjoys her vocation Has integrity Does above the call of duty Gives good advice Not afraid to communicate with people Friendly and personable Always has a smile Down to earth Applies no pressure on the client A divine association
I'm go glad and thankful I used LIDY to refer me to an agent. I was unsatisfied with the current realtor I found and I couldn't use LIDY personally because I'm out of her state. She took the time to listen to my wants and needs. She made me feel hopeful again. She also took the time to research local agents in my state and interview them. She found me a phenomenal agent, who's also in alignment with the same integrity LIDY projects. I'm so glad I took LIDY's advice! Thank you LIDY for the referral!
Lidy is a great asset she's the kind of realtor that looks out for your best interest she is a genius with numbers and reading contracts she's a professional she worked well with the builder and the construction people she's kind and understanding she listens well I can't say enough about her she's the best Real Estate agent
Lidy has been so wonderful to work with! She has been very responsive and went out of her way to get us exactly what we were looking for at the price we were wanting to stay under. She offered additional insight that we wouldn't have otherwise known about and we will definitely be contacting her for any future moving needs!
Lidy is very professional found me the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood at the perfect price I highly recommend her shes a true professional shes everything a person would want in their realtor shes on the ball shes on top of everything she makes buying a home easy she takes care of everything for you so you don't need to worry but keeps you Informed and up to date.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Membership: National Association of Realtors
- Membership: Texas Association of Realtors
- Membership: Houston Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Open House on Saturday, January 18th, 2pm-4pm at 19018 Rustling Ridge Ln, Tomball. Come check out this very charming 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home conveniently located close to hwy 249 and the Grand Parkway in Tomball ISD!
- Open House, Sunday March 1st 2pm-4pm at 18708 Carrizo Trail, Magnolia, TX! Come join me and take a tour of this beautiful home tucked away in Magnolia. If you are looking for a quiet neighborhood with excellent schools, this home is for you!
Feb 11, 2020 ‧ Real Estate News
Another record breaking year in Houston home sales! Click on the picture below to read the full article from the Houston Association of Realtors.
Jan 09, 2020 ‧ Real Estate News
Click on the schedule below for a printable version.
Dec 14, 2019 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods