My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Houston Area Realtors Association
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Curbio Certtified Partner
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer at The Houston Food Bank
- Member of St. John's Lutheran Church
- Volunteer with Stephen's Ministry
- Member of Aggie Mom's Club - Northwest
- Member of Kappa Delta Mom's Club
I know change is hard for many people. Purchasing a new home can be a bit overwhelming. Selling your family home that is full of memories can be sad. This is when you need to start to prepare for a major change in your life. Sometimes it is a choice that we want to purchase a larger home or downsize, sometimes it because we are being relocated, sometimes it is because of a change in the family dynamics. Whatever the reason it IS a huge decision. But if you take the time and prepare for the d...
Nov 07, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice
Can you believe it is 57 days until Christmas! This is when we all get a little overwhelmed, and feel like we need to get decorating done, shopping completed and the food all prepared. Many of us wish we were in a new home for the holidays completely decorated for family and friends to enjoy!Well, if we can't be in a new home, we can make our home feel like it's new. It is amazing how a few small changes can make such a difference. I love to go to Target, Home Good and Pier 1 and pick up some n...
Oct 29, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice