The future is bright for Carolyn Kelley as she kickstarts her real estate career and embarks on a new and exciting journey. A passionate people person, Carolyn relishes the opportunity to combine her dedication to client services with her love and fascination for real estate. Carolyn was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and has an intimate understanding of the region and what attracts...
My Client Reviews
Carolyn is a fantastic young professional to work with. She is very knowledgeable in the field and dedicated to satisfying everyone at the highest level.
Carolyn is very easy to talk to and is a major people person! She is extremely caring about her clients and is passionate about real estate. Carolyn demonstrates trustworthiness and responsibility in her everyday life, as she holds herself accountable when necessary. She will drop whatever she is doing to meet the needs of those she loves, without hesitation. Carolyn always has a smile on her face and can make others laugh with ease. She is extremely personable, outgoing, and generous in all that she does!
- Graduated from James Madison University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology
- Alumni of Pi Sigma Epsilon - A professional fraternity with a focus in Marketing and Sales Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Richmond Association of Realtors®
- Certified with Home Partners of America
My Community Involvement
- Volunteers and participates in for Relay For Life
- Volunteers for the USO